Friday 21 October 2011

I've fallen deeply inlove, available at Hotshoes SA they're on Facebook, I'm super stylish and this shoe is unique!!! match made in heaven or rather in fashion heaven.

I've fallen deeply inlove with this wedge, blue, red and/or black Hot!!!!!!!!! this shoe is all me it's, different, yet sexy and it says I'm unique and I'm not affraid of being different. This shoe is availible on an online shopping website called milanno, but I'm getting these from Hotshoes SA they're on Facebook and they're selling this wedge at R650 unbelievable I know. love, love, love. On my Facebook page as soon as I had uploaded this photo it generated 14 comments in less than an hour actually even between the first 10 minute friends had started comment. I'm a true jet setter and a high heel legend.

1 comment:

  1. thats a shoe and half. HOT!!
    just followed ur blog, would really mean a lot if u followed mine too
    www.clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete